Halfway through BGP
We have finally gotten the server to work for everyone, this means we can start to implement our work into one collective project. Other than that I’ve looked into implementing the animations and working together with one of our programmers/Lead sound. We had some issues with having the character to stay in place when walking as we changed it in unreal. Since it didn’t work we instead choose to change this in the animation program, which worked fine. That pretty much sums up the work for today, it was just filled with repetitive tasks. If you run into the same problem, here is were I found my solution:
Have a great weekend!